Download the NeoCon East Exhibitor Prospectus
Download the NeoCon East Exhibitor Contract
Be A Part of the Industry’s Largest Commercial Furnishings Exposition & Conference on The East Coast.
NeoCon® East is the largest and fastest-growing commercial furnishings exposition and conference on the East Coast for the A&D community, with a special focus on showcasing products on the GSA schedule.
Returning for its 11th year and once again positioned to take place at the beginning of the federal government fiscal cycle, NeoCon East has made its trademark as the premier design exposition and conference for the mid-Atlantic design community and a necessity to the industry. More than 250 exhibitors featuring new products, innovative designs and cutting edge building resources and 35+ CEU-accredited seminars, association forums and keynote speakers encompass NeoCon East.
Your Products are in Demand!
NeoCon East attendees are in search of the following products and services for Government, Workplace, Healthcare, Hospitality, Institutional and Retail environments:
Accessories/ Architectural/Building Products / Art / Carpet/Flooring / Ceiling Systems / Casegoods / Flooring / Furniture / Industry Resources / Lighting / Outdoor/Site Furniture / Seating / Software Technology / Stone and Ceramic Tile / Sustainable Products / Technology Support / Textiles / Wall Treatments
More than 8,000 industry professionals are expected to attend NeoCon East.
NeoCon East Attendees Have Buying Power:
What Attracts Attendees to NeoCon East?
NeoCon East Attendees Expect to Specify the Following Projects in the Next 12 Months:
- Exhibit booth sizes: Minimum of 10’x10’ (100 Sq. Ft.) and 100 Sq. Ft. increments thereafter
- Booth Cost: $43.50 per Sq. Ft.
For additional show details, visit Neoconeast.com
Do you have products on GSA Schedule?
As the only design expo and conference for government commercial interiors, NeoCon East draws thousands of government buyers that have been awarded stimulus money and are responsible for the repair, retrofit and green building modernization of the city, county, state and federal building.
A few interesting government statistics that directly affect NeoCon East:
- More than $1.3 billion in furniture/furnishings are specified for the federal government through the GSA Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center (formerly National Furniture Center) every year.
- The Federal Funding Package continues to offer opportunities for A&D firms as well as industry professionals not already involved in government projects. .
- NeoCon East works closely with the GSA’s Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center (IWAC) to target all the federal agencies and the departments within these agencies that are responsible for specifiying furniture for all of their projects. Here are just a few of the many agencies that have attended NeoCon East:
- Department of Defense / Administrative US Courts / Architects of the Capital / Department of Homeland Security / National Institute of Health / Transportation Security Administration / US Naval Academy / IRS / FBI / US Marshall Service / NASA / Air Force / Navy / Pentagon Renovation and Construction / US Army Corps of Engineers / Department of Commerce / Department of Agriculture / Department of Housing and Urban Development / Department of Justice / Veteran Affairs